IT Technician needed to assist IT Director in providing excellent customer service in house and onsite while assessing, repairing and maintaining computers for companies and individuals. Job duties to include working with advanced computer systems involving desktop, local area and wide area networks. Installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of computer hardware and software, printer/scanner diagnostics and installation and project management duties including management of solutions, improvements and upgrades to existing systems.
- Full time Position, M-F 8AM-5PM (occasional extended hours)
- Prefer 2+ years IT technical experience
- Prefer A+ certified & Network certified
- Hourly $9-12 DOE
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Organized, self-reliant and motivated
- Neat and professional appearance
- Specialized training provided as needed
Please email resume to email@example.com or mail to:
7519 Canyon Dr.
Amarillo, TX 79109